CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We've Moved!

I haven't updated this in quite some time. We've sold our house on 3rd St and are now living in Durango, Iowa. Just north-west of Dubuque. It's so beautiful, sitting here in the living room on my laptop with large windows and the evening sun shining through the bare forest and panes of glass. I'll post pictures soon!

So these days the Priest family is busy unpacking and settling in at the new place. Grace and Oliver are really enjoying the new elementary school (had to transfer to a different zone), and though the commute is a bit long, it's such a beautiful drive. And the house and acreage is just so worth it. It's the ugliest time of the year, the snow is melting and the mud is everywhere, the trees are still bare and there's sludge in the roads, the Christmas decorations are looking extremely out-dated in front lawns, but it's still so beautiful out here.

Again, pictures will come soon!

1 thoughts:

Dust + Hil said...

That's exciting!! I love the Durango area. I would love to see some pictures, I can't tell you how much I am missing Iowa, especially knowing spring is almost there!!