CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Primary Songs!

A play off of the Primary Children's Song "Leaves are Falling"

Branches falling all around
On the house tops, on the ground
Branches falling on the cars
Leaving lots of ugly scars!

Wind blows slow and wind blows fast
Wind makes lots of noisy blasts
Through the trees it whips and brakes
Gives me many more things rake!

Stormy Weather is very loud
Even when there are no clouds!
Just need trees and wind with power
Keeps you awake for every hour!

In the wind my house will creak
Making sure I do not sleep
Windows rattle all night long
While wind sings its own theme song:

Whistle, howl, creak and wooo
Hiss and blow and tumble, too
Wind is musical, you see
But still annoying to me!

I hear summer dying out
From cold wind, which makes me pout
In comes fall and winter snow
Why did summer have to go?

0 thoughts: